June 13, 2010

Crunch Time

11 Days until I leave for the spectacular city of LONDON 

          Living in LONDON for 7 weeks  this will be one of the best experiences of my life
I am so excited to have  have the opportunity to travel to Europe
Living across the street from Hyde Park

Going to school taking 3 classes
  1. Jane Austin in context 
  2. The Bible and Christianity in British culture and Art
  3. British Monuments 


During my two months there I will spend 7 days in France
and 7 days in Northern England

In 5 days My family and i will be traveling to California where we will be staying until I leave for LONDON

HOWEVER There is so much to do and this being the first time that I have ever lived away from home I am slightly apprehensive...


I would LOVE suggestions of places to visit if there is anyone reading that has suggestions 

Here starts the count down until I leave on my Adventure 

No comments:

Post a Comment