September 23, 2010

Quote of the Day

" you am not boy crazy you are MAN crazy..."  thank you Dottie!! 


this simple quote from my lovely roommate Dottie made my night wonderful. 


another quote about college...


"life in the dorms is like an anti-scocial persons worst nightmare...oh no... my life is my worst nightmare"


walking on BYU campus is like walking into a room full of love sick puppies... people are holding hands everywhere... you might think that i am righting about this because i am jealous, however those who know me best would say that it is because it makes me want to vomit... right?  why would i be jealous of all the young lovers? good question  


Took my first test today... it went well...i think... i don't know i guess i will have to see... 


too late to continue on with this stupid blog that no one but me wants to read so ta ta for now! 

1 comment:

  1. haha whatever! i totally want to read it. i enjoy hearing that lovesick puppy byu students make you want to vomit haha

    ReplyDelete